SeitenTabs

November 24, 2013

November Favorites

November Favorites



Here we go, my November Favorites!
Essie "Wicked" & Mac "Studded Kiss" - Dark red, plum colors are my new autumn/winter must-haves. I like to wear these colors with black -which can look quite grungy. I would go for the monochrome look to make it less dark (f.e a cream sweater and black jeans).

Asos Chelsea Boots & Black Sweater & Side Braid - You know this feeling, when you have created an outfit in your head, and you can exactly imagine what it would look like? Well, here is my current outfit-idea-obsession : ripped-knee skinny jeans  + chelsea boots + whataboutyves sweater + dark lipstick (surprise, surprise) +  silver watch + messy side braid.
Ahh, I need to make this idea come alive as soon as possible!

Mulberry Willow Clutch : Everybody likes black clutches. However I sometimes find them to be either to boring or to eyecatching (you know those sparkly ones!), which is why I like this one at the moment. I tink it's very versatile and the size is a nice change compared to the usual mini-clutch.