SeitenTabs

April 21, 2014

Je fais ma valise....






ENG: Tomorrow I am going on vacation to the Netherlands and France for a week. As soon as I am back I will make posts for each city I visited and what I wore. To give you an idea of what you might see in my following posts and to provide some inspiration I thought I'd prepare this little pre-vacation / packing post. Enjoy your holidays & Happy Easter (maybe a little late!)

FR: Je vais ma valise....et vous montre ce que j'apporterai pour mes vacances en Pay-Bas et en France. Dès que je rentre à la maison je vais préparer des posts pour chaque ville que j'ai visité, mais jusque là je vous présente un petit sneak-peak de ce que vous attendra concernant mes tenues. Bonne vacances & Joyeux Paques (un peu en retard) ! 

1 Kommentar:

Laura OC hat gesagt…

Perfect looks! awsome necklace <3
xxx

http://lauraoc.es